Children are a personal gift from God to each family, Psalm 127:3! We desire to join with parents in seeking to bring their children to “salvation and spiritual maturity” in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Church desires to minister to each child from the cradle to adulthood!
- Nursery is provided for nursery age children during Sunday School and Morning worship!
- Sunday School is available for all children through teen years! The goal of Sunday School is to help teach the Word of God by focusing on learning and applying the Word to their lives!
- Awards are given for memorization and attendance in Sunday School!
- Children are given opportunity to sing in front of the congregation, adding to their encouragement, and worship of the church!
- Game Sundays are planned into the schedule, normally scheduled for 1st Sunday.
- Camping trips, zoo trips, canoe trips with dads, summer VBS and summer camps are encouraged!